Forwarded message:
From:   mcallist@gate.net (Ray McAllister)
Sender: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
To:     dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu (Multiple recipients of list)
Date: 96-01-31 22:39:27 EST

Jeff, did not someone post a reply to this afew months ago. As I remember
the bloating of a dead body causes that arching of the body. Anyone else
recollect that?

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Jeff Poling wrote:

>    Does anybody know if there's any research that shows that animals that
> drown end up in the contorted death pose (ie neck and tail bent over the
> back) that some dinosaurs are found in?
>
>    Anybody know what percentage of dinosaurs are found in such a pose?
>
> ** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a
       **
> ** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a
     **
> ** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon
**
> ** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopaedia ** find they have none of
   **
> ** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling
  **

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania