Lizard like bird-hips

   Anybody know a good ref. for the genesis of the terms Saurischian and
Ornithischian?  I'm trying to explain in a "paper" I'm writing exactly *why*
those names were chosen when birds really have derived "lizard-hips"
(especially given the existence of Archaeopteryx (are-kay-oh-tare-ix) was
known at the time).

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopaedia ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **