ceratOPian elbows

>Whats the point to cocking the elbows like
>that?  Could these things really gallop after all?

Actually(correct me if I'm wrong), all modern ungulates that gallop have
that weird protuberance on their ulna and very strongly bent elbows. Just
look at a horse.

PS- I think I know why the dinosaurs (non-avian, that is) went extinct: They
all had little brat sisters as ANNOYING and EGOTISTICAL as mine! Of course,
if they had little sisters, they would be dinosaurs too, and what happened
to them....?

This mail was sent via Guardian Information Services - 408.648.8111

                  http://www.montereybay.com