Expedition Costs

>Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 19:43:20
>To: vrtpaleo@usc.edu
>From: Michael Sternberg <mstern@baker.cnw.com>
>Subject: Expedition Costs
>
>In order to refine a proposal currently being drafted, I would appreciate
any cost data for individual U.S. vertebrate reconnaisance/recovery missions
conducted in the last 7 years.  Specifically, I am interested in the direct
expenses of the field activities exclusive of home institution overheads and
post-recovery preparation, etc.

>The costs need only be order of magnitude accuracy, along the lines of:
>
>2 weeks, $80,000
>8 weeks $110,000 as examples.
>
>I do not need any corroborating information, nor do I need to know the
parties and institutions involved.

>Because this has no value to the list, please e-mail me directly.
>Thank you very much in advance....

            Michael Sternberg
             mstern@cnw.com
Amateur Paleontologist and Natural Curiousitarian
Member of the Northwest Paleontological Association
     "I never Metasequoia I didn't like"
!!! MAJOR REVISIONS AND ENHANCEMENTS ARE UNDERWAY !!!
Pacific Northwest Geology and Paleontology at:
         Cascadia - A Paleo Homepage
         http://www.cnw.com/~mstern/