Re: Triceratops sprawl

You have got to be kidding. Dinosaur dune buggies? Give me a break. I have
worked with protoceratopsid arms, and they articulate in the same flexed
elbowed, erect limbed posture, with narrow gauge hands that face outwards,
like big ceratopsids. A secondary sprawling posture may have been possible,
but this is less certain and to say it yet again is not compatible with any
Cretaceous dinosaur trackway. This limb posture discussion is as boring as it
is irrelevant.

GSPaul