Re: Monolophosaurus

>I'm about to receive a model of Monolophosaurus from Saurian Studios. I
>haven't been able to find much info on it, except that it was related to
>Allosaurus, Eustreptospondylus, or Megalosaurus. Any thing else out there?

You can get Phil Currie's & Xi-Jin Zhao's original paper on Monolophosaurus
in the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, Vol. 30, Nos. 10 & 11, Oct-Nov
1993.  This special issue on the results of the Sino-Canadian Dinosaur
Project (nearly 300 pp. long) also contains papers on Sinraptor, Alxasaurus,
Troodon, and others.

According to info in the back of the journal, you can get reprints through
UMI by calling 800-521-0600 or order extra copies from:

Subscriptions Office, Building M-55
Research Journals
National Research Council Canada
Ottawa, ON K1A OR6, Canada

If all else fails, I can xerox the article from my own copy.

Gary Kerr