---

From: Davis & Leiman PC <75122.1412@compuserve.com>

Dear Mr. Poling,
I am a student in Orem, Utah, and I am doing a report on what I would like to be
when I grow up.  I have decided to become a paleontologist.  I would like to ask
you a few questions:

1. What exactly do you do when you are at work?
2. What education or training do you need?
3. What is your yearly earnings or salary?
4. Who/What do you work with in this occupation?
5. Can you do this job anywhere in the world?
6. How many hours are involved in one day's work?
7. How many different jobs or titles could you hold in this one occupation?

Thank you very much for your help.
Sincerely,
Kathryn Davis

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopaedia ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **