Re: 3rd series of Battat dinos

At 05:30 PM 2/3/96 -0500, Popwelljg@aol.com wrote:
>Has anyone heard anymore about the supposed 3rd series of Battat dinosaurs?
>What will they be? When will they be available? A company I know of was
>taking "reservations" for the set. I've heard rumors of Carnotaurus,
>Pachycephalosaurus, Compsognathus, Shunosaurus, Lambeosaurus, but no inkling
>of when.

   FYI, I called the store mentioned above.  They don't know how many will
be in the new series, they don't know what will be in the new series, and
they don't know what they will cost...they don't even know for certain
whether there *is* a new series.  What they're doing is taking
"reservations" to see if there is any interest in new figures, regardless of
what they are and when they come out.

   In other words, they know as much about a new series as I do:  nothing.

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopaedia ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **