LOOK OUT! INTRO!

Hi all,

I've just been perusing the list for the past week or so (and I'm nearly
caught up with emptying my mailbox!)  My interest in paleontology is relatively
new - since reading Dinosaur Heresies over the summer of '94.  Lucky me, I'm
going to Medicine Bow on a dig with Bakker this summer!  While in my local
circles, I'm pretty much the authority on Dinos, reding all this has been a bit
of an indicator on what an overwhelming little clue I have.  Often, you fellows
mention the most recent Dino papers that are out.  Well, in an effort to
increase my knowledge, I ask: where can I get these papers?  What are the best
journals to look for?  Do you think they'd be available at a local library, or
would I have to subscribe?

R. Scott Kowalke
scot1556@elmhcx9.elmhurst.edu

"Oh my God!  The Seismosaurus has just burst into flames!  Oh, it's horrible!
Oh, the humanity!!"