Re: New guy

At 08:40 PM 2/5/96 -0500, T. Mike Keesey wrote:
>3. Did _Mononykus_ and the other alvarezsaurids have an arctometatarsalian
>pes? I seem to remember reading that somewhere... If so, does that show
>that birds are descended from arctometatarsalians, not maniraptorans?

   Did _Mononykus_ have a furcula?

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopedia. ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **