Utahraptor snout

One of the illustrations we commissioned for an upcoming project is
Utahraptor. The (very well-read) artist has shown Utahraptor with a very
allosaurian head and neck (no horns, but the same general shape). Looking
at the cover of RAPTOR READ, I see very distinctive long, flat snouts on
snaky necks, nothing like the drawing I seem to have just bought. How much
skull material do we have on Utahraptor? I would expect Bakker to know what
was right and to insist that his cover art be accurate; is that a fair
conjecture?

Steve Jackson, sj@io.com - this will do till I fix my .sig file . . .