Re: 3rd series of Battat dinos

 At 05:30 PM 2/3/96 -0500, Popwelljg@aol.com wrote:

> Has anyone heard anymore about the supposed 3rd series of Battat
>  dinosaurs? What will they be? When will they be available? A company I
>  know of was taking "reservations" for the set. I've heard rumors of
>  Carnotaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Compsognathus, Shunosaurus,
> Lambeosaurus, but no inkling of when.

I haven't heard anything about a third set, but I would tend to doubt that a
_Compsognathus_ will be released at 1/40 scale.  *However* (never start a
sentence with "however"!), at a Dinosaur Society meeting in N.Y. a couple of
years ago, one of the sculptors was present. He mentioned that if the series
caught on, they were considering making a larger-scale set of smaller
dinosaurs.  I'll have to try to check up on this...

  Dan Lipkowitz