Re: Alxasaurus and segnosaurs

At 2:01 PM 2/6/96, Jeffrey Martz wrote:
>> >      Is is remotely possible the segnosaurs are paraphyletic?
>>
>>     I think that this would SUCK! Or as people say from Seattle LAME!
>>       IMHO, I think you mean Polyphyletic?

        To be politically correct (and since everyone is being so damned
anal about "ceratopian," which sounds terrible. IMHO), things do not
"suck"...they are "vacuum enabled."

Jerry D. Harris                       (214) 768-2750
Dept. of Geological Sciences          FAX:  (214) 768-2701
Southern Methodist University         jdharris@post.smu.edu
Box 750395                            (Compuserve:  73132,3372)
Dallas  TX  75275-0395

This sentence does not contain seven words.