COMPLETELY LOST

    Hello,

        Well...um...I don't suppose I could trouble anyone to send me
a letter, describing in layman's terms, the descussion about theropod
relationships to birds(eg: the "...vs. T-rex" posts). I do understand
some of it, but most of the terms I have never seen before in my life.
Victem of pop-culture dino-books&*$#@!! some short deffinitions of
some of the major terms (eg:maniraptorian) would be helpful as well.
Hey, I gotta' start learning someplace...

        Also, could anyone tell me how I could get my hands on
the/any paper(s) describing _Irritator_ and _Utahraptor_? I don't
know what use this has for the rest of the list so feel free to
respond to me personally...

Thanx,
Cory Gross
Alberta Palaeontological Society