Cleveland-Lloyd Allosaurus

As part of an exhibit on teeth at my museum, I have obtained an allosaurus
skull cast from a sub-adult from the Cleveland-Lloyd quarry in Utah.  (See
how cleverly I got those dentists to buy me a dino skull?)  Can someone give
me some refs readable by a non-paleontologist about this site and the finds?
Anything unusual or especially interesting about them?

Thanks--Judy Lundquist, Exhibit Designer, Lexington Children's Museum