Re: Dino feathers=Ptero fur?

>>    It just crossed my mind that since pterodactyls had hairlike
structures,
>> maybe proto-feathers are plesiomorphic for archosaurs....

That's a big leap to say "hair like structures" are "proto-feathers" . And
those hairlike structures are dubiois at best from what I had read.

(Sorry Jeff, I'm not picking on or at you personally or otherwise but your
replies seem to echo many others and in that vein I am addressing it :-)

Regards,
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies