DINO ADDRESSES

I don't know if someone around here compiles such a list and could
just give it to me, but I need the addresses and other data (subscription
price, number of issues) for all known dinosaur magazines.
Well, of course, there aren't many "nothing but dino" magazines, but
I mean the ones like Paleontology, Vertebrate Paleontology,
Journal of Paleontology, Journal of Ungulate Paleontology,
Nature, and whatever else.

If there is such a list and someone is in charge of it,
then just Email it to me please.

If there is not such a list, then I officially volunteer to be
responsible for compiling it. Just send me the information,
I'll put it into the file, and send it to the Dino Digest list
on, say, the first of every month or something.

Ah, yes, something else that would be helpful is some indication
in the case of each journal as to whether dino stuff is there
all the time, most of the time, some of the time, or now and then.

Thanks for the help.