Re: Tyrannosaur walking down the street

And now thge rest of the story.
        The T wakes up after its fall and shakes its head groggily (good
word?) the as it sees three paleo types, all about bite size, it snaps up
the one working on the metatarsals, them, before the others can move Greg
Paul and Jim Farlow are also devoured, giving T a tremendous stomach
ache and depriving us of three (I include Tom Holtz) fanatic theropod
vert paleontologists and making the Dino group far less interesting.
        I will stay away and watch from an upstirs window, thank you!

snip to here.......................>

> A picture comes to mind: An ambush is set for the tyrannosaur coming down the
> street. The tyrant trips over the wire, coming crashing to the ground.  Out of
> the alley way come three fanatical theropod workers, armed to the teeth with
> tape measures and big calipers.  Jim Farlow takes the feet measurements,
> Greg Paul gets the hips and upper leg, and I'll work on the metatarsi,
> natch...
> :-)
>
> Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania