Re: Sprawl, speed etc

     I don't know if the message I iginally sent got through to the list
or not.  I might have erased it.
     Dinosaurs are not automobiles.  Auto wheels are sperated by a stiff
metal axle and cannt shift relative to another for stability, so if you
are designing a vehicle for uneven terrain, placing them far apart is the
safest bet.
      An animal has LEGS.  It can move them around and place them
differently to come with different situations in day to day life.  A
ceratopsian would not need to have its legs permanently splayed apart.
If it ran into problems, it could improvise like you or I do running
down a steep hillside.  Look at a person or a dog jog down a hill, and
they probably don't look much like sumo wrestlers.

LN Jeff