Axles

Rob,

Now I am getting _really_ confused! Last time I looked under my car the axles
were attached to the wheels and, as far as my understanding goes, were there to
transmit the drive from the engine to those wheels. So in your version of
dinomobile/autosaur physics they would equate to muscles, no?

I thought it was the chassis (or in modern cars the bodypan & shell ) which
provided rigidity.

martin