Re: Axles

>Rob,
>
>Now I am getting _really_ confused! Last time I looked under my car the axles
>were attached to the wheels and, as far as my understanding goes, were there
>transmit the drive from the engine to those wheels. So in your version of
>dinomobile/autosaur physics they would equate to muscles, no?

I like this explanation better!

As an aside, since quadrepedal feet are not fixed, but can be placed in a
variety of places, it could mean that ceratopians would be more flexible than
your typical vehicle.  It would also mean that they could operate effectively
in environments that would cause most vehicles to run screaming in terror.

Rob

***
The man who has everything ... should be quarantined!