[no subject]

ge dated 96-02-08 16:39:17 EST, you write:

>        This could again imply that Dinosauria is not valid and
>that they are, in truth, a "sub-something" of Aves...
>
>        Not that I believe any of this mind you, I'm just thinking

Until something better comes along, I would consider "The Dinosauria"  to be
the budding paleontologists if not the professional paleo-type's BIBLE. Just
keep in mind that any or all of it may change without notice!

Regards,
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies