Re: Quo vadis AAAARG metaphor limits

While I agree with Nick that there are many examples of organisms coming
together and sometimes branches even merging, I still believe that, despite
its shortcomings, I think the tree model is appropriate for our purposes
here, which consist mainly of discussions about dinosaurs--animals
generally far enough removed from each other that interbreeding would not
be possible, at least so far as we know.

Later!

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA 98447