Ornithopod feathers(was Dino feathers=Ptero fur?)

>I wish I knew.  I don't believe there have been any found from small
>ornithischians, though, and that would be the place to look for feathers.

When I was new (I mean by a few days instead of a few months) to this list,
I tried to start a thread about the skin of _Thescelosaurus_, which is
supposedly punctured like a chicken's, but nobody answered me<:u<(. I wonder
if the puncture marks could've supported feathers(?). Somehow I doubt that
they could have been artifacts of dessication, unless a spiked board fell on
top
of the thescy (Owch!), or something.

>Nick Pharris
>Pacific Lutheran University
>Tacoma, WA 98447
>(206)535-8204
>PharriNJ@PLU.edu

>"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -- Harry S Truman

           ___
         _/__ \
        |/ ' |/> __
        // | /> /__|
     |//(|)|\>_\|\/    A (feathered) velociraptor listening to some very
     |     /  /\_/                           bad music.
 ///\V VV V \/|

!@#$%^&*!SueZ DeRaptor*!@#$%^&*

This mail was sent via Guardian Information Services - 408.648.8111

                  http://www.montereybay.com