Subject: Re: List moderation
Author:  Mikiel@ASU.Edu at smtp-fhu
Date:    10/02/1996 1713

Another "No" vote here.

 I like the list just the way it is.  And I think the digressions
and tangents we sometimes follow are often interesting enough (and
sometimes even relevant enough) to be included.  No moderation; leave the
list wild and occasionally the animals will treat you to something not
seen in moderate zoos. :-)

-Mikiel