DML Anatomic Dictionary

   I put some new entries in the DML Anatomical Dictionary.  Those
in-the-know might want to check it out to make sure I got it right.  There
was some guesswork involved....

   Also, I now have my complete rebuttal to that creationist article I
posted several months ago.  It's quite extensive and, IMO, has a great use
of pictures.  If this sort of debate interests you, or you want to check my
facts, give this a look too.

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Encyclopedia. ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **