Some new bird refs

All these are in the same volume, which evidently deals almost entirely with
Mesozoic birds. I haven't seen the volume, but thanx to Tracy Ford I have
photocopies of these articles. They're all fantastic, really worth reading
every word:

Elzanowski, A., 1995. "Cretaceous birds and avian phylogeny," Courier
Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg 181: 37?53 [June 14, 1995].

Feduccia, A., 1995. "The aerodynamic model for the evolution of feathers and
feather misinterpretation," Courier Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg 181: 65?77
[June 14, 1995].

Kurochkin, E. N., 1995. "Morphological differentiation of palaeognathous and
neognathous birds," Courier Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg 181: 79?88 [June
14, 1995].

Martin, L. D., 1995. "The Enantiornithes: Terrestrial birds of the
Cretaceous," Courier Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg 181: 23?36 [June 14,
1995].