Triceratops bonebeds

 Can anyone verify for me that Triceratops bonebeds or Triceratops-dominated
bonebeds exist? I know that some areas in Wyoming have produced large
numbers of skulls, etc, but nowhere have I seen or heard whether these are
isolated occurrences or from bonebeds. Most ceratopsian taxa are known from
bonebeds, so why not Triceratops?

 Darren Tanke, Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program, Royal Tyrrell Museum
of Palaeontology, Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0. (403) 823-7707;
(403) 823-7131 (fax). Paleo Interests: fossil identification, collection and
preparation, centrosaurine ceratopsians, Upper Cretaceous vertebrate faunas
of North America and East Asia, paleopathology; senior editor on annotated
bibliography of extinct/extant vertebrate dental pathology, osteopathy and
related topics (9,300 entries as of Feb. 7, 1996).