Re: Triceratops bonebeds

> Can anyone verify for me that Triceratops bonebeds or Triceratops-dominated
>bonebeds exist? I know that some areas in Wyoming have produced large
>numbers of skulls, etc, but nowhere have I seen or heard whether these are
>isolated occurrences or from bonebeds. Most ceratopsian taxa are known from
>bonebeds, so why not Triceratops?

Although there are many single-skeleton finds, AFAIK, there are no T-tops
bonebeds.  It is therorized that this ceratopian (NO "S":-) either travelled by
itself, or in small groups.  What this says about the threat Rex had on this
genus is open to debate.

>(9,300 entries as of Feb. 7, 1996).

Rob "Just glad to be near the 200's" Meyerson

***
"Don't Panic."
        -HGTTG