Indosuchus

This is a snippet out of an old post I wrote, concerning the phylogenetic
affinities of some theropod material from India.  Nobody answered, so I'm
going to take another stab...

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Nicholas J. Pharris wrote:

> BTW, the type braincase of Indosuchus raptorius appears to have been
> referred to the Abelisauridae, but what of the rest?  As Paul (1988)
> notes, some of it might just be tyrannosaurid.  Apparently there are some
> D-sectioned premaxillary teeth known, indicating the presence of an
> arctomet, at least.

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA 98447
(206)535-8204
PharriNJ@PLU.edu

"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -- Harry S Truman