URGENT -- Need Info on New Dinosaurs of the 90's!!!

To all:

I did not get the replies I wanted for this the first time around, so I'm
trying again.

I am trying to do a little project for school in which I illustrate new
dinosaurs described during the 90's.  I know a few of the dinosaurs I am
going to try to illustrate: _Afrovenator_, _Giganotosaurus_, _Pelecanimimus_,
_Cryolophosaurus_, _Sinraptor_, _Eoraptor_, among others.  But, overall, I
have a very poor knowledge of which dinosaurs were actually DESCRIBED during
this decade from remains which are decent enough that they can give us an
overall to very good idea of how the animal looked in life.

Well, I have a list of NEW dinosaurs from the 90's (not renamings, etc.),
courtesy of the efforts of G.O.  (I will include _nomen nuda_, since these
are often known from decent specimens, as far as I know.]  Now, if only I
knew exactly which ones were, I repeat, known from remains decent enough that
we have an overall to very good idea of what the animal looked like in life!

If possible, can anyone knowledgable with new dinosaurs finds pick out the
taxa I am looking for?

Here is the list (a rather simplified one):

"Abrosaurus"
_Achelousaurus_
_Afrovenator_*
_Agilisaurus_
_Alvarezsaurus_
_Alxasaurus_
_Amargasaurus_*
_Ampelosaurus_
_Anasazisaurus_
_Andesaurus_
_Apatosaurus yahnahpin_*
_Archaeopteryx bavarica_
_Archaeornithoides_
_Argentinosaurus_
_Bellusaurus_
_Brontoraptor_
_Bugenasaura_
_Caenagnathasia_
_Chindesaurus_
_Cryolophosaurus_
_Dilophosaurus sinensis_
_Drinker_
_Dyslocosaurus_
_Edmarka_
_Einiosaurus_
_Emausaurus_
_Eoraptor_*
_Epachthosaurus_
_Eucamerotus_
_Eureodon_
_Euronychodon_
"Fukuisaurus"
"Futabasaurus"
_Gasparinisaura_
_Genusaurus_
"Gigantspinosaurus"
_Gobisaurus_
_Gryposaurus latidens_
"Hisanohamasaurus"
_Hypacrosaurus stebingeri_
_Irritator_
_Iuticosaurus_
_Jainosaurus_
_Jingshanosaurus_
_Jinshanosaurus_
"Katsuyamasaurus"
"Kitadanisaurus"
_Klamelisaurus_
_Koparion_
_Kunmingosaurus_
_Lilliensternus airelensis_
_Lucianosaurus_
"Madsenius"
_Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum_
_Melanorosaurus thabanensis_
_Monkonosaurus_
_Monolophosaurus_
_Mononykus_*
_Mymoorapelta_
_Naashoibitosaurus_
_Nuoerosaurus_
_Paraiguanodon_
_Pararhabdodon_
_Patogonykus_
_Pawpawsaurus_
_Pekinosaurus_
_Pelecanimimus_
_Phuwiangosaurus_
_Prosaurolophus blackfeetensis_
_Protoavis_
_Psittacosaurus sattayaraki_
_Rhabdodon septimanicus_
_Ricardoestesia_
_Saurophaganax_
_Seismosaurus_
_Shuvosaurus_
_Sinornithoides_
_Sinraptor_*
"Sonorasaurus"
"Sugiyamasaurus"
_Szechuanosaurus zigongensis_
_Tarascosaurus_
_Taveirosaurus_
_Tecovasaurus_
_Texasetes_
_Tianchisaurus_
_Timimus_
_Tochisaurus_
_Tonouchisaurus_
_Tsagantegia_
_Udanoceratops_
_Utahraptor_
_Velocisaurus_
_Wakinosaurus_
_Wuerhosaurus_
_Yimenosaurus_
_Yingshanosaurus jichuanensis_

Or perhaps I should just buy G.O.'s book ...

Thank you, so much, in advance!

Inquisitively yours,

R.K. Clark

* indicates species that I am pretty sure about