Re: ANKYLOSAUR CLUBS *

Graeme Barden writes;

>I wonder if there is any sexual dimorphism with regard to horn size in
>rhinos. If not, it would lend support to the anti-predator line. Anyone kno=
>for sure?

I don't know if it would show anything one way or the other.  There are many=
 species of artiodactyl where both sexes have horns of similar sizes=
 (besides, the females of some species compete for territory as readily as=
 males).  Rhinos, since both sexes are fairly territorial, may be in the=
 same condition.

Rob

***
"Don't Panic."