REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION INFO

Still working on my list of dinosaur-related publications.
Could someone Email me complete info (title, address, phone number,
subscription cost, number of issues per year, and perhaps a one-line
commentary description) on the following:

Paleontology
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology
Vertebrate Paleontology
Nature
Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
Any other publications with dino-stuff on a regular basis.

I gathered the few above names from the last dinosaur society
newsletter and may be listing the same publication under two or
more names, and probably haven't listed a dozen other "major dino mags".

By the way, I called OMNI a few minutes ago to get some information
on whether they had any dinosaur articles coming up, and the publisher
told me that OMNI had "ceased publication". That was something of a shock.

Thanks in advance for the help. Please Email me directly at
Steve.Cole@genie.com
to avoid cluttering the list. And please do not assume that someone
else has already told me about YOUR favorite dino-mag.

Regards, Steve Cole