Distributions

        I was wondering if distribution of dinosaurs would add any weight
to the argument for endothermic dinosaurs. Modern mammals tend to get
around- lions, elephants, and foxes spread to five continents, while
the rhinos, horses and camels spread from New World to Old. Dinosaurs
had similarly large distributions across the globe- Troodonts,
Saurolophus (or something similar to it), Tyrannosaurs, Ornithomimes, and
Dromaeosaurs, for example, spread between Asia and America. But can
anybody give me any info on how the distributions of ectotherms compare,
and is it a valid comparison? Pangaea, for example, seems like it might
cause some problems with that kind of comparison.
        -Nick L/