Re: Distributions

>       I was wondering if distribution of dinosaurs would add any weight
> to the argument for endothermic dinosaurs.

     One of the arguments in the Dinosaur Biology paper (Farlow, Dodson &
Chimsamy, Annual Reveiw of Ecology and Systematics 1995 26: 445-471)
mentions that Judith River and Two-Medicine dinosaurs ocupied a
geographic area much smaller than is suitable any Pleistocene-Holocene large
endothermic mammals.  They suggest that this may imply ectothermy, in
that dinosaurs could be large and occupy such a relatively limited
geographic range due to thier samller food intake requirements.

LN jeff