where to find current moderation policies

As promised, I've now made my thoughts on moderation of this list
publicly available.  If you just subscribed you should probably look
them over.  If you saw the previous two messages to the list then
there isn't much need -- I basically just stitched those messages
together and added a little bit of commentary based on my experiences
of the past two weeks.  However, for future reference you can retrieve
the files via e-mail by writing to listproc@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
The body of your message should contain only the following line:

help moderation

If you'd rather you can anonymously ftp the file from this machine.
The file to retrieve is /pub/dinosaur-moderation

Finally, you can use the web:

http://lepomis.psych.upenn.edu/dinosaur-moderation.html