Annotated Bibliography of Vertebrate Pathology

 Since my last posting on this particular item, I've been playing around
with different combinations of the URL to my new homepage, and found that if
you type: [   http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke    ] this will bring you to
the homepage quicker than the more convoluted way outlined yesterday.

 Darren Tanke
 Darren Tanke, Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program, Royal Tyrrell Museum
of Palaeontology, Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0. (403) 823-7707;
(403) 823-7131 (fax). Paleo Interests: fossil identification, collection and
preparation, centrosaurine ceratopsians, Upper Cretaceous vertebrate faunas
of North America and East Asia, paleopathology; senior editor on annotated
bibliography of extinct/extant vertebrate dental pathology, osteopathy and
related topics (9,300 entries as of Feb. 7, 1996).