Legal paper on the T. rex "Sue"

 I see that "Sue" is once again an item of discussion. For those who might
be interested, P. Larson's lawyer published an article on the case a while
back. I don't think many people have heard about it, so I reprint the
citation here for anyone interested in giving it a look:

 Duffy, P.K. and Lofgren, L.A. 1994. Jurassic Farce: A Critical Analysis of
the Government's Seizure of "Sue", a Sixty-Five-Million-Year-Old
Tyrannosaurus Rex Fossil. South Dakota Law Review, 39(3):478-528.

 Darren Tanke
 Darren Tanke, Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program, Royal Tyrrell Museum
of Palaeontology, Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0. (403) 823-7707;
(403) 823-7131 (fax). Paleo Interests: fossil identification, collection and
preparation, centrosaurine ceratopsians, Upper Cretaceous vertebrate faunas
of North America and East Asia, paleopathology; senior editor on annotated
bibliography of extinct/extant vertebrate dental pathology, osteopathy and
related topics (9,300 entries as of Feb. 7, 1996).