Re: Questions on Alberta law

At 02:16 PM 2/26/96 -0500, Glen J. Kuban wrote:
>I am pleased to read Cory Gross's recent message indicating that the
>Alberta law is apparently more favorable to amateur collecting than I
>was previously led to believe.  However, I have a couple questions.
>First, are there restrictions on the extent of the surface collecting
>allowed, or the tools permited?

.etc.

   I just added a brand new link to my Hot Links section of my homepage.
This link is to a page that thoroughly outlines fossil collecting laws in
ALberta.

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.    ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **