NBC Email

I couldn't agree with Greg Paul more.  NBC's "Origins of Man" was a
right wing dream, made of very little more stuff than are dreams.  I
objected most to the incredible lack of balance, and like Mr. Paul,
kept expecting "our side" to be faily presented, and was left sorely
disappointed.

So, please, follow his advice and contact NBC.  I could not find a
valid email address, yet, but you can contact them via their website.
Just punch in:

        http://www.nbc.com/mail.html

and it will bring you to a response block.  BLAST 'EM, or the
creationists will continue to ramrod their thinking into an all to0
easily duped public arena.

I now step down from my little soapbox and get back to writing my
schtuff.

Kelly Milner Halls
Girl Dino Writer