Footprint forgery

   Somebody mentioned that the footprint analyzed in the recent NBC
"evolution" show, was one of the confirmed or strongly suspected forgeries.
If somebody knows a reference talking about this specific print (preferably
on the 'net, as my local libraries aren't great) I'd like to hear about it
so I can include this info in my poison-photon e-mail.

   BTW, anybody know if the bit about the sun over the monuments is legit?
My brother says that if the angle of the earth changed, the equinox and
solstices would all *shift,* not spread out with the equinox staying in the
exact same spot.

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.    ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **