"I'm Sorry," voiced pointedly toward the RIGHT

Okay, okay...so mass generalizations are dangerous.  Not ALL right
wingers are creationists, even if MOST creationists are right wingers.
I stand humbly corrected and SINCERELY apologetic.  Forgive me please.

Since I'm in Colorado, I'm planning a trip to Florence (just south of
Colorado Springs) to visit Peter Larsen at some point in the near
future.  I would love to bring with me word from his peers on the list.

Any takers feel free to privately email me as soon as possible.

Kelly Milner Halls
Girl Dino Writer
DinoLvr@ix.netcom.com