Re: NBC Strikes Again!

I agree. I believe that most (and reasoning) reasonable people will not be
swayed by pseudo-science. NBC and the other networks have never been
considered bastions of wisdom  and knowledge. Those who will not be swayed by
well reasoned and well based argument are not going to be convinced
otherwise. I do believe in a free market of ideas.  When I was getting my
undergraduate degree in geology at the Univ. of Wis. any thought of
continental drift was heresy. Any who might give this idea credence were
classed with Velikofsky. Truth will out no matter what is done to prevent it.

John Ellingson
Madison, WI