NBC Programming Horrors

Hi, everyone - I just rejoined this list just to see if everyone was as
pissed as I was at the Mysterious Origins/Crackpots and Liars program on
NBC Sunday night.  I was very pleased to see that people were writing to
NBC.  I noticed lots of snail mail and  e-mail addresses on the list -
write to them all.  It is not too late to keep protesting this show
loudly, and to as many people as you can.  I disagree with the people
who said its no big deal.  We don't have many such grand opportunities
to speak out in the name of science.  Lets grab at this one.   They had
another bible-based program on tonight, something about prophecies from
the bible.  I just wanted to ask again that anybody who has not written
or called NBC, please do so now!  Thanks!!!

Debbie Schneider
wookie@warwick.net