  Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 07:22:54 -0500
  From: DPterosaur@aol.com
  To: mickey@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
  Subject: Re: [Dinogeorge@aol.com: Re: DPTEROSAUR & ENANTIORNITHINES]

  Dear, Mickey, George, and Darren:

  Yes, I wrote and illustrated the article on Enantiornithes-- but
  that was a few years ago.  1994?  It seems like longer.  Sorry,
  Darren, when you asked, I thought you were talking about something
  "real" and "recent".  It's been out of sight and out of mind for too
  long.  And there is nothing original in it but the illustrations.
  It's funny to see it resurface again.

  David Peters

  Mickey--Pass this on to the list if it helps settle an argument.