dinosaur locations

A short quiz for the world travellers out there (sorry, no prizes other than
my undying gratitude!). I have a few dinosaur locations that I want to put
on a map. However, the details I have are insufficient for me to locate
them, even in the Britannica atlas. Can anyone help - the nearest large town
or  city would probably suffice, or even NE corner of wherever it might be.
Taveira, Portugal.
Beausset syncline, S. France
Abaka, Temerat, Southern Sahara (Afrovenator)
Mesa county, Colorado.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Graeme Worth