T Rex foot length

>Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 14:21:07 -0500 (EST)
>To: jpoling@infinet.com
>From: cmcgowan@spokpl.lib.wa.us (Cecilia McGowan)
>Subject: T Rex foot length
>
>Dear Jeff,
>
>I have searched through all the books in our library and through the
>internet without finding the length of an avererage T Rex footprint.  Do you
>know and could you provide this answer for a very curious patron?

   Please direct any replies to the original author.

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.    ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **