IRRITATOR IS A SPINOSAURID

I've finally gotten my paws on the wonderful _Irritator_ paper. I'm dumbstruck
by the similarity between this animal and _Baryonx_. Hey, stuff cladistics,
stuff comparative anatomy: if it walks like a duck etc etc. Irritator's a
spinosaur.

Luis Rey and I will be working together on a life restoration (Luis does the art
work obviously). Pop along to the DCC convention in March and you should be able
to see it. Think I'll keep the feathers off this one ;-)...

"I do not want the Emperor's prize damaged: we will test it. On Captain Solo"

DARREN NAISH