Dinogeorge publications status reports

I have just set up an autoresponder mailbox to issue status reports and other
information about >all< my current publications. It's a pretty long letter
(about 6 pages), including an order form, so beware. Simply e-mail your name
and address (if you want to get on my mailing list; otherwise e-mail a blank)

dinogeorge@answerme.com

I'll be changing the status report section from time to time, roughly weekly,
as I plug away at my publications.

I've tested the autoresponder and it seems to work all right. Let me know if
you experience problems. You should get a response within about 15-20
seconds, maybe less.