re: GAKKEN DINOART BOOK

    Many thanks to Betty for tracking down a Japanese bookstore in the U.S.

    Several of my Japanese friends and neighbors (students here at the
Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne) have
kindly given me some additional U.S sources, which may be useful. I sent a
FAX to the New York store early this morning.

                                                  Kinokuniya Book Store (NY)
                                                      tel:(212)765-1461
                                                      fax:(212)541-9335

                                                 Asahiya Bookstore (Chicago)
                                                      tel:(708)228-9851
                                                      fax:(708)228-9606

    Happy U.S. Independence Day! My British boss and other British friends
gleefully tell me they are celebrating their
annual "Thank God We Got Rid of the Unruly Upstarts Day."

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory          |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                      |